segunda-feira, 23 de junho de 2008

I believe in Passiflorine

1 day left, and I'm still cramming stuff into my head for the two last tests tonight: Public Health and Technology.

Not a lot to say other than I'm ji-ji-jittery. Thank God, mum went out and got me some medicine to soothe my anxiety. Meet Passiflorine, a jittery girl's best friend.


Glu, glu, glu, glu, ahhh!! I think it's psychological. I mean, medicine doesn't work nearly as well if we don't believe that it'll work, does it? Ahh, what do I know.

By the way, my list of things to do in less than 12 hours tomorrow has just increased with the list of brazilian things to buy that Natalia sent me. I forgive you ;) But you'll have to pardon me if I forget something. Hahaha, number one on the list, a rodo to mop the floor with, followed by chocolates, Ruffles!!!, geléia de mocotó (which I've never tasted, btw), and more. :) That list makes me a happy brazilian :) Can't wait to get there!

(Btw, I'll find this out in person, but I must pose the question, how warm is Irish warm?)

G'day to you all,
Drika

Nenhum comentário: