domingo, 22 de junho de 2008

Pop Comes the Harley

Honestly, if you can't figure out the title of my blog, there's no point in you being here. Just kidding!! No, seriously, you don't have a life. Just kidding!! I'm not, really. Go read C. S. Lewis. Or watch The Chronicles of Narnia. You did not have a decent childhood.

Okay, so, instead of using a fancy lil' site specific for travellers to post on, I decided to use an already existing Blogger account to make something a bit more... familiar to deal with. Since I promised I'm going to keep people updated on my lil' vacation in the UK, I figured a blog is as good as anything, right? Hopefully I'll be able to post photos without any trouble.

So, to begin posting pictures, I shall now introduce you to the most recent member of the family: Harley.


Okay, okay, it's a unoriginal name, but it's quite practical to use. Dad traded his Honda Shadow for this darling. Of course, it shakes like mad (a bit of a pleasant feeling in the feet) and it's got no C-bar (is that what it's called?) in case the mad tagalong gets hurled backwards by the amazing acceleration, but what's all that compared to the fun of riding a Harley, huh? Plus, it makes people happy! I mean, can't you see???


That's my mum 'n dad, btw (just in case you could not see any resemblance whatsoever). Anyway, this is just to begin what I am going to continue during these days outta the country :) I have three tests coming up tomorrow... and they are the only reason I'm still here in Brazil!!! My first ticket was for the 21st, ou seja, yesterday. But cuz of these darn tests I had to pay a fee and push the flight to the 24th.

Off me goes!

*hugs, kisses and cookies*
Drika

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I would love for you to show me tha Spare'Oom!

Augustus Nicodemus Lopes disse...

Drika, lindinha,

You are going to see a lot of Harleys on your way -- every time you see one, rememeber Daddy, OK?

Daddy

Nat disse...

Ai, amei! I'm giving up on mine, I simply don't have as much time as I thought I would...
Good going on yours, though! We'll take lots of pictures around here pra voce por. :)
Bjs and see you soon!